Update on Broken Kitty

The final decision was made by the owners of said cat finally today. They're keeping him and paying for the amputation surgery. Plus – get this….they've decided to have him neutered while he's under. So, I'm not adopting him. I guess it will work out the way it's supposed to, but I'm sort of sad that he can't come to live here with Honey & I. Must be they care enough about him to work out fixing and keeping him.

His surgery is scheduled for Wednesday. The day I took off to be home sick from my last Rabies vaccine. He'll be in good hands and I'll get to see him tomorrow and for the rest of the week. I'll see if I can remember to take my camera with me tomorrow and show you pictures.

Read and post comments | Send to a friend

Advertisements
This entry was posted in Uncategorized and tagged . Bookmark the permalink.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s